TLCA 2011 - 10th Typed Lambda Calculi and Applications
Wednesday, June 1, 2011 to Friday, June 3, 2011, Novi Sad
Part of RDP'11
The programme of TLCA consisted of three invited talks and 15 papers selected from original contributions. Accepted papers are published as volume 6990 of the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science series.
The Tenth International Conference on Typed Lambda Calculi and Applications (TLCA 2011) is organized as part of the Federated Conference on Rewriting, Deduction, and Programming (RDP 2011), together with the International Conference on Rewriting Techniques and Applications (RTA 2011) and several related events.
The TLCA series of conferences is a forum for presenting original research in the theory and applications of typed lambda calculus, broadly construed. Suggested, but not exclusive, list of topics for submission are:
- Proof-theory: formal reasoning based on type theory, linear logic and proof nets, type-theoretic aspects of computational complexity
- Semantics: game semantics, realisability, categorical and other models
- Types: dependent types, polymorphism, intersection types and related approaches (union types, refinement / liquid types, behavioural types), type inference, types in program analysis and verification
- Programming: foundational aspects of functional and object-oriented programming, flow analysis of higher-type computation, program equivalence (step-indexed, bisimulation and related methods)
Download Call for papers for TLCA: tlca11cfp.pdf
|Submission of titles and short abstracts||Wednesday 26 January 2011|
|Strict deadline for submission of 15-page full papers||Wednesday 2 February 2011,
23:00 Greenwich Mean Time
|Notification of acceptance (extended)||Wednesday 23 March 2011||Thursday 17 March 2011|
|Camera-ready paper versions due (extended)||Sunday 3 April 2011||Sunday 27 March 2011|
(The above dates are tentative, to be confirmed as soon as possible.)
The paper submission deadline is STRICT. The submission of abstracts a week earlier allows the programme committee to start work before full versions are available. The submission site is now open for both abstracts and full papers.
Submission of an abstract does not entail an obligation to submit a full paper; however an abstract that is not accompanied by a full paper by the final deadline will be treated as withdrawn, but authors are strongly encouraged, in this case, to explicitly withdraw their submission by sending an e-mail to the PC Chair.
Submitted research papers must:
- be in English and have a maximum of 15 pages (including figures and bibliography). Additional material intended for the reviewers but not for publication in the final version - for example details of proofs - may be placed in a clearly marked appendix that is not included in the page limit. Reviewers will be told that they may choose to ignore the appendix
- present original research which is unpublished and not submitted elsewhere (conferences, journals, books,...)
- use the Springer-Verlag LNCS style.
- be submitted electronically in PDF via the EasyChair TLCA 2011 Submission Webpage.
Submissions deviating from these instructions may be rejected without review. A condition of submission is that, if accepted, one of the authors must attend the conference to give the presentation. The proceedings of the conference will be published in the Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science subseries ARCoSS/LNCS. Final papers will be in the format specified by Springer-Verlag. Any questions regarding the submission guidelines should be directed to the Program Committee Chair Luke Ong prior to submitting.
- Luke Ong (Oxford, GB)
- Alexandre Miquel (Universite Paris VII)
- Vladimir Voevodsky (Institute of Advanced Study)
- Stephanie Weirich (University of Pennsylvania)
- Thorsten Altenkirch (University of Nottingham)
- Stefano Berardi (University of Torino)
- Adriana Compagnoni (Stevens Institute of Technology, New Jersey)
- Giles Dowek (Ecole Polytechnique, Paris)
- Silvia Ghilezan (University of Novi Sad)
- Hugo Herbelin (INRIA, Paris)
- Atsushi Igarashi (Kyoto University)
- Ranjit Jhala (UC San Diego)
- Ralph Matthes (CNRS, IRIT)
- Ugo dal Lago (University of Bologna)
- Luke Ong (University of Oxford) (PC Chair)
- Rick Statman (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Tachio Terauchi (Tohoku University)
- Nobuko Yoshida (Imperial College, London)
TLCA 2011 Conference Chair
- Silvia Ghilezan (Novi Sad)
TLCA Steering Committee
- Samson Abramsky (Oxford)
- Henk Barendregt (Nijmegen)
- Pierre-Louis Curien (Paris)
- Mariangiola Dezani-Ciancaglini (Turin) Chair
- Roger Hindley (Swansea)
- Martin Hofmann (Munich)
- Simona Ronchi Della Rocca (Turin)
- Pawel Urzyczyn (Warsaw)
TLCA Publicity Chair
- Luca Paolini (Turin)
The TLCA home page contains more information about the TLCA series of conferences.