Student GrantsRDP 2011 offers a limited number of grants to cover the registration fees and provide accommodation in Novi Sad during the conference. They are available for students who would not otherwise have resources to attend RDP 2011 and whose attendance would benefit both the applicant and the conference.
Grants will be awarded based on the evaluating committee's assessment of the applicant's genuine financial need, the potential benefit to the applicant's education, research, and career, and the potential benefit to the conference or workshop. Among those applicants who genuinely could not attend the conference without a grant, the evaluating committee gives priority to (co-)authors of accepted papers.
Applications should state briefly:
- the current status of the applicant
- the kind of participation of the applicant in RDP
- a breakdown of the estimated amount needed
- motivation: description of the applicant's interest in attending RDP, expected benefit, and financial need.
- Friday, April 15: Deadline for applications and recommendation letters
- Wednesday, April 20: Notification